We’ve all heard it before; breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But it really is! and its a great excuse to make super yummy dishes. So here are a few of our favorite go-to breakfasts.
Berry Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl – 350 calories
- 3/4 cup of oats cooked in 3/4 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries or blueberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Cook your oats, then add the almond milk.
- Top your oatmeal with berries and almonds, then drizzle your bowl with honey.
Peanut Butter Banana Toast – 310 calories
- 1 of slice gluten-free bread
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Spread the peanut butter on your toast.
- Then slice up your banana into 1/2 inch thick rounds and lay them flat on your toast.
Breakfast Tortilla – 342 calories
- 1 corn tortilla
- 2 eggs scrambled in 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/4 of an avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons of salsa
- Warm up the tortilla in a pan (15 seconds on each side in a pre-heated pan).
- Top the tortilla with the eggs, avocado, and salsa.
- Enjoy as is, or roll it up like a burrito and enjoy on the go!